[svlug] svlug Digest, Vol 295, Issue 11

James Sparenberg james at linuxrebel.us
Mon Mar 7 22:09:39 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 21:32, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> Are you sure about that ?
> I've read many linux websites that told horror stories of PM.

Personal experience is that if I use it to setup/control/touch in anyway
a Linux partition yes.  If I allow it to only touch Windows... I've had
good luck.

As for Rick's earlier statement.  Yes I know how well what MDK has
works.  I don't know about SuSE, so I was looking for an alternative.
If SuSE works as well as MDK on resize. It will be an easy fit.

I'll also graciously admit to being a bit gun shy with other peoples
equipment.  With my own ... heck I'll try darn near anything.  *grin*

James