[svlug] Installfests/ Dual Boot installations

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Mon Mar 7 21:36:06 PST 2005

I've forgotten to mention, that when I installed XP, I left approx 12GB for
Linux.
However, after reading so many conflicting web pages as to how to do a dual
boot, I got chicken.

I had no problems making a dual-boot with Win2k & Red Hat, a few years
back, but something I read recently on the SUSE site about XP & Linux
made me think I may not want to try this alone :-)