[svlug] getting or not getting list dupes

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sun Mar 6 14:02:04 PST 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 11:30:19AM -0800, William R Ward wrote:
> PS: Has anyone else noticed that since the latest Mailman upgrade, the
> list was automatically supressing messages to recipeints who were also
> CC'd?  This annoys me because I have my list mail going into a special

It's been supposed to do that since mailman 2.1 (I only know, because I
put that code in there :)

> folder, and so mailing list mail that CC'd me was sent to my regular
> inbox.  Luckily there's a setting to change this, which I have now
> reset.  If anyone else is having this problem, contact me privately
> and I can help you fix it.

It may have been that the setting was broken with the previous mailman
running on svlug.
Users can change this setting in:
http://lists.svlug.org/lists/options/svlug
'Avoid duplicate copies of messages?'