[svlug] PCMCIA wireless help at Hacking Social?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 20 15:01:52 PDT 2005

Would anyone be willing to give me a hand setting up wireless on my wife
Melissa's laptop?  Her HDD failed a while back, and we did a reinstall,
and are now using 2.6 kernel, and I haven't gotten it set back up.
(Not that I'd be able to remember what I had to do to get it running under
2.4 :^) )

It's a Netgear "802.11b Wireless PC Card 16-bit, PCMCIA Model MA401"
and an IBM Thinkpad T20.

Thx!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th