[svlug] New question.. not really :)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 15 11:06:24 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 01:58:39PM -0400, stripes wrote:
> Not really, that would be that I love Windows more than any flavor of
> Linux, which  I don't. Windows belongs in its own little playpen (VMWare)
> so it can't hurt the other processes :)

Fortunately, Windows hasn't hurt my work or system too much
(I use it at work, since all the dev tools we need run on it *sigh*).

It does hurt my brain and soul.  I'm _so_ happy to sit down at my KDE
desktop when I get home from work (even when my PC at home was half the
speed as my laptop at work... 'course, now it's the other way around >:^) )

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th