[svlug] gmane oddity w/svlug

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 4 06:53:07 PDT 2005

I follow this list -- like almost any other I can -- on gmane; and I'm
obviously subscribed, since I can post. Also the address in the From: line
is not only real and functional, but the one I post from and have
subscribed (through gmane, perhaps; I do that whenever I can).

But when I got a direct carbon to it this morning, of a reply to a post of
mine here, and told it reply to all, the list copy eventually bounced. Is
that a deliberate setting, or an artifact of the way gmane subscribes
people?

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1&4, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;