[svlug] Fedora and ssh

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Mon Jul 4 00:02:43 PDT 2005

beartooth writes:
>Mouse in xterm in pine works when you're on a machine directly, and when
>you ssh to it IF [!] you don't ssh from FC4. I can ssh into all machines,
>and run pine; but that detail depends on whether I do it from an FC4
>machine, and afaict only on that.

Mouse in xterm?  Sounds like a term type issue.  Log in using the FC4
machine and echo $TERM, and do the same from wherever else that it
does work on.  I'll bet you a bowl of broccoli that it is different,
and if you set it to match it'll probably work.

--
William R Ward               bill at wards.net             http://bill.wards.net