[svlug] hardware sata raid linux stability

Gordon Vrololjak gvrdolja at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jul 1 08:57:38 PDT 2005

Yeah,
I've got KDE on and running.  I can try switching the runlevel so that it
doesn't boot into X.  I'll give that a try.  Thank you for your advice.
Gordon

Gordon Ante Vrdoljak                           	      Electron Microscope Lab
AOL/IM rakhasha    http://nature.berkeley.edu/~gvrdolja   26 Giannini Hall
gvrdolja at nature.berkeley.edu                          UC Berkeley
phone (510) 642-2085                                  Berkeley CA 94720-3330
fax   (510) 643-6207 cell (510) 290-6793