[svlug] "env" problem

Daniel Ballenger lpmusix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:45:33 PST 2004

Greetings,
I'm running a Gentoo server right now, and recently after an upgrade
of the packages on the system I started to run into this problem:
-----------------
redrover root # /etc/init.d/courier-imapd start
 * Starting ...
/usr/bin/env: /usr/lib/courier-imap/authlib/: Permission denied
                                                            [ !! ]

 * ERROR:  Problem starting needed services.
 *         "courier-imapd" was not started.
What gives?  There's no one I know that can figure it out, there's
gotta be someone out there that can point me in the right direction.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Daniel