Custom Builds with RockLinux ( was Re: [svlug] Which linux distro for production ?)

steve steve at itsage.com
Sat Dec 18 14:45:55 PST 2004

  Has anyone used RockLinux to maintain custom build images ?  I have
about four 'standard' configs that I've been maintaining by stripping
Debian stable of cruft - but I'm starting to think doing custom builds
via RockLinux might be more manageable.  Anyone tried using it to
maintain application/function specific images ?  How good is the
dietlibc build target - any gotchas with that ?

Steve