[svlug] anybody got a 15" Thinkpad they'd let me play with for ten minutes?

Ducky Sherwood ducky at osafoundation.org
Fri Dec 17 16:46:27 PST 2004

Hubby and I are thinking about ordering a new 15" IBM ThinkPad, but I'm
nervous that it might be too big -- too heavy, too wide to fit in my
backpack, and most importantly, with the keypad too far back.

Does anybody have a 15" T4x series ThinkPad that I could handle
(gently!) for about ten minutes?  I'd want to pick it up, put it down,
try stuffing it in one or two backpacks, type on it on a table, type on
it while resting it on my lap, and type on it while reclining (on
whatever dirty grungy floor is handy would be fine).

Anybody?

I live in Palo Alto and occasionally go up to SF and down to SJ, tho
just about anywhere in the Bay Area would be okay.