[svlug] Any OpenSRS Resellers Out There Who Would Renew My Domain For $$?

Mark S Bilk mark at cosmicpenguin.com
Fri Dec 17 11:28:51 PST 2004

My domain, cosmicpenguin.com, is already registered with Tucows/OpenSRS,
but I'd like to find a less expensive reseller than DomainNameRegistration.com,
which I'm with now, and which has a minimum of $70 and two years.  It needs
to be done quickly, as the registration expires on 12/29.  (Previously DNR
accepted $35 for one year, but changed their policy this year, which is why
I'm making this request so near to the expiration date.)

The actual registrar in my whois record is Tucows, and the domain management
page is manage.opensrs.net, so an actual transfer of registrars (with danger of
loss of DNS or of the domain itself) should not be involved, just a change in
reseller.

  Thanks,

  Mark