[svlug] Outbound email and MAPS and RBL and AOL and ugh!

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Fri Dec 17 11:38:45 PST 2004

On 16 Dec 2004 at 22:48:07, James Sparenberg arranged the bits on my disk to say:

>    Since I'm very low volume it's not a problem of any kind as far as
>    traffic goes.

Are you sure?

Running email services on a cable modem, it's very easy to not-know that
you're not getting email (or more commonly, that your email is not getting
out to the world).

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft