[svlug] Which linux distro for production ?

linux romeo linuxromeo at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 12:40:02 PST 2004

 Hello again,
 I started this thread to find out the best free non
 proprietry linux distro on production . I had ton of
 money or our team was really stupid I may be still
 using M$ for that matter but we are not ....linux is
 (supposed to be free) I will not pay $ 2000 dollars
 RH or suse or anybody for that matter ...well
 linux/unix is a OS that is supposed to run for years
 without complain once correctly configured is int it
 ?
 So that is we planned to do ...build a very
 redundant
 cluster (and live in peace)...so I hope we can keep
 our discussion limited to free Stable well tested
 Distro only . By the way I wul love to know how was
 your experience with FC on production was it good or
 bad ?
 and how about debian and freebsd

 rgds,
 romeo