[svlug] Linux for my mom?

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 30 22:13:38 PST 2003

on Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 08:29:48AM -0800, Marc MERLIN (marc_news at merlins.org) wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 05:40:04AM -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> > 	I have been running RH9 and it's pretty nice. You will need to
>
> That's the 3rd time I read this.

Marc, it's something like the movie revies in the newspaper.

The movie is always "Terrific!", "Stunning!", or "Inspirational!".  But
if it's the guy from "60 Second Movie Review Magazine", rather than
Roper & Ebert, you know your best deal is the popcorn, theater prices or
no.

Now, where were we on ssh'ing into Win98 again?....

Peace.

   Software "piracy" loss numbers are a crock:
     http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/piracy.html