[svlug] vsftp now almost ready

Robert Khachikyan rhxk at charter.net
Sun Nov 30 10:57:37 PST 2003

You need not reboot to get this thing to work....but you're
the root, so you decide :)

Reboot won't (or at least shouldn't) do any harm to you
with this perspective, of course.

In RH9, there are iptables installed by default. Make sure
to open up the port (21 TCP) in the firewall located at
/etc/sysconfig/iptables  & you can restart it in /etc/rc.d/init.d
dir....just backup the iptables rules before you touch them...

As Always,
...Robert