[svlug] vsftp now almost ready

Greg Larkin glarkin at sourcehosting.net
Sun Nov 30 10:53:42 PST 2003

At 01:46 PM 11/30/2003, you wrote:

>         I was told to use:
>
>/etc/rc.d/ined.d/vsftpd start and it didn't work. Got an error that was
>no hel at all of course, this being a computer!  So then said well hell
>this is just a silly bash file. In the same /dir as the file you need to
>use ./vsftpd and sure enough it worked. I sure hope there are not many
>other problems after I reboot. Reminds me of windows, reboot 20 times to
>get a software to run.
>
>--
>
>                - Karl Larsen k5di Las Cruces,NM Az ScQRPions -

Hi Karl,

I was just about to respond to your previous message with "Everything looks
like it should be working".  I failed to notice the lack of "./" before the
command, but I'm glad you got it working!

Regards,
Greg
----
Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.Net, LLC
The new baseline for configuration management

glarkin at sourcehosting.net
http://www.sourcehosting.net/