[svlug] Shucks on vsftpd

dfox dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com
Sun Nov 30 10:17:46 PST 2003

Somebody scribbled about [svlug] Shucks on vsftpd
>	I am about to give up on ever getting anything working. I
>thought it would be simple when I found in /etc/rd.d/inet.d/ the file

Seems like you would start it as root via "service vsftp start" - the
complex bash file is pretty vanilla standard Redhat configuration, which
at first, seem fairly more complicated than they need to be :).
Mandrake's setups are pretty much the same too.

So I would do that first - as root type "service vsftp start", then try to
use the Windows ftp program with the IP address of your Linux machine.

dfox at tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.