[svlug] OpenOffice 1.1 and templates

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sun Nov 30 08:38:17 PST 2003

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 02:35:26PM -0700, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> I am downloading the ISO for OpenOffice 1.1 right now.  Currently, it is
> available from the following mirrors:

I've just started using it on my debian laptop, and it looks ok (definitely
more responsive than the oh so sluggish SO 5.2).
My main problem is the complete lack of templates for presentations (and
proably the other tools too). It comes with a total of 2 templates.

I have an SO 5.2 CD and I understand you can get the templates from there.
Has someone done that? (I found a couple of matches of maybes on google, but
nothing really specific)

Does anyone have experience in that domain?

Marc