[svlug] Saving current desktop?

Skip Evans skip at ncseweb.org
Wed Nov 26 10:54:00 PST 2003

Hi all,

I've had Redhat 9 installed for a few months now, and all is
well. One thing I am having trouble figuring out, though, is
why I am unable to save a clean desktop when I shut down the
machine by clicking 'Save Current Desktop' and 'Shut down
System' at the end of the day.

If I select these two with all the workspaces clean, when I
start up the next day both the dictionary and OpenOfice
Write start up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Skip Evans
Network Project Director
evans at ncseweb.org
http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list.
Please note that this is NOT a discussion
list. You cannot post messages for members
to receive. We use this list to broadcast
news about the creationism/evolution issue
to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address.here
to: majordomo at ncseweb2.org