[svlug] imap servers that support mbox

Rick Schultz bloodyvikings at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 14:35:55 PST 2003

Well, I've given up on uw-imapd.  (It appears its configurability is all
compile-time, and it's not doing what I want.  If I'm going to go to
that much trouble, I figure I might as well shop around.)  Of the other
options I've heard good things about, none of them seem to support good
ol' mbox.

Now, most of the clients I use support imap, but I still like to be able
to search through the local spool with `less $MAIL' when I have to, and
I don't really want to muck with my MTA configuration (actually, I do,
but that's another post entirely).

Is anyone using any imap servers that they like which support mbox?

thanks in advance,
rick