[svlug] ssh and windows

David E. Fox dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com
Sun Nov 16 10:33:37 PST 2003

> 	This result makes me think that I need to set up windows to accept a
> ssh from the Linux. Does anyone know if version 98 will work with ssh? What
> besides the usual Internet setup is needed?

Karl - I seriously doubt ssh is doable on windows - that is if you
mean using Windows as an ssh *server*. There may be costly addons
providing this functionality, but it's not native AFAIK. But
you could use Windows to ssh into the Linux box. I do this all the
time from my brother's Windows machines when over at his house in
San Jose. I use putty - excellent.

dfox at tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.