[svlug] Re: Installfest this Saturday

James Todd jwtodd at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 15 22:16:18 PST 2003

[apologies if this is a duplicate ... I had a bit of trouble with my
mail client earlier in the day]

Just wanted to say thx for hosting this event and helping me to resolve
a vexing xconfig issue. Brian ... you are the man. You folks !rock! I've
been fighting this problem late nights for a couple of weeks now and
having a pair of fresh eyes is just what the doctor ordered.

It was also nice meeting some of the faces behind the SVLUG list. I had
a nice time chatting about my principal hobby as of late, that being:

   http://jxta.org

   http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Jxta/WebHome

   http://today.java.net/pub/au/101

I enjoyed hearing about folks interest in [secure] remote device control
to which I can provide a JackNet demo, if there is interest:

   http://jacknet.jxta.org

T'was a pleasure.

l8r,

- james