[svlug] JOBOFR: Looking for Red Hat Network users for paid focus group ($125)

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sat Nov 15 12:55:36 PST 2003

In case you are interested.
As usual, all job postings for the svlug list have to be approved by an
officer.

The jobs at svlug.org list is also active now, and we will be transitionning
all job posts to go there, so you should subcribe to the jobs list if you
are interested
http://www.svlug.org/lists/listinfo/jobs

----- Forwarded message from Lauren Whittemore <lauren at otivo.com> -----

From: Lauren Whittemore <lauren at otivo.com>

Hi;

We are looking for Red Hat Network users for a paid focus group.  I don't
know if you or any of your list members are interested in participating in
market research, but we have a posting on craigslist with all the details.

Here is the link to the
posting:  http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/etc/19105984.html

The 1 1/2 hours focus groups are being held on Fri, Nov 14 or Tue, Nov 18
or Wed, Nov 19 or Thu, Nov 20 or Fri, Nov 21 in the Hayes Valley
neighborhood (near Civic Center) at 451 Hayes Street in San
Francisco.  Participants will receive $125.

If you think your list members might be interested, I would appreciate it
if you could pass on this information.

Thanks,

Lauren Whittemore
OTIVO, INC.