[svlug] Linux-friendly hosting recommendation wanted

Jeffrey Siegal jbs at quiotix.com
Sat Nov 15 08:18:08 PST 2003

I'm looking for a hosting service for a custom multi-player real-time
game server, with moderately high bandwidth requirements.  This is a
community site with no revenue, so we like something low cost.

Due to the nature of the application, we don't really need "keeps
running even if the world ends" type of facilities, but at the same time
we're very sensitive to qualify of connectivity.since even short outages
or high latency detract from the game experience.