[svlug] RPM from Gentoo

M Wendall mwendall at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 10:43:22 PST 2003

You might check Borders or Barnes&Noble for a copy of Marcel Gagne's
"Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye." This is for
newbies, and excellent, and there's a modified distro of Knoppix that is
really *good,* with things like Open Office, so you can actually use it
for something to try it out. It even finds my Supra USB modem.
Margaret Wendall