[svlug] Red Hat pulls plugs on Red Hat Linux product line

HvR hvrietsc at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 4 15:46:16 PST 2003

I made the switch to gentoo and never looked back, it is not for
newbie's but ok for anyone with a little Linux knowledge, their install
from CD is very fast, and the emerge tool to keep your system up2date is
awesome, no more major upgrades. I always hated going from 6.2 to 7.0 to
7.1 to 7.2 to 8.0 to 9.0 with gentoo that is no longer needed. i would
like to thank redhat for all the stuff i learned while using it but it
was time to move on...gentoo rocks