[svlug] Red Hat pulls plugs on Red Hat Linux product line

David E. Weekly david at weekly.org
Tue Nov 4 13:10:30 PST 2003

Kim,

As far as I understand it, Fedora is a wholesale update of RedHat 9. It
simply won't be available in boxes at Fry's and you can't buy support for
it. There will be automatic updates, everything will still be RPM'ed, and it
should be possible to upgrade to Fedora from previous versions of RedHat.

I could be smoking crack here. Others have certainly alleged as much. :)

Yours,
 David