[svlug] Red Hat pulls plugs on Red Hat Linux product line

Kim kim at linuxpuppy.net
Tue Nov 4 15:27:12 PST 2003

I havn't read (yet) all of the info on this matter, but please explain... Will
current RH users be able to continue the automagic updates of RH? And will
Fedora users be able to continue updating via up-2-date? Is there some kind
of migration path from traditional RH workstation to Fedora?

I'm searching for the answers myself but would appreciate any insights anyone
might have. Since I'm committed (not by money, but by trust) to maintaining a
number of RH boxes, this is of high intrest to me.

Kim