[svlug] SCO hints at harassing Linus himself

James Leone linuxcpa at netscape.net
Fri May 30 09:57:02 PDT 2003

>There is nothing in anti-SCO movement that can make us look bad.

Tell that to James Carville, he could make the pope look bad.   :-)

Here is an article that I absolutely _hate_ but it does a Carvellian job
of making us look bad:

http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=2808

>Who
>cares about "companies that see Open Source and Linux as a hostile
>business". They are loosers in the first place and their number is
>shrinking.

Apropros to Luke Skywalker saying "your overconfidence is your weakness"
to the Emperor in Return of the Jedi....

As with many things, politics will definitely be involved with this
issue.  The court of public opinion has a jury packed with people that
have no idea what the issues are, all they think they know is "there is
no such thing as a free lunch" and "communism didn't work, look at
Eastern Europe" both unrelated to the issue, but still ringing true to
the unknowledgeable ear.

James Leone