[svlug] SCO hints at harassing Linus himself

Cameron Palmer palmerc at gfo.seagate.com
Thu May 29 18:22:12 PDT 2003

Demonizing SCO only makes us look bad. It adds validity to the claims
of companies that see Open Source and Linux as a hostile business
unfriendly group.

We will have a better idea how this will play out on or around June 13th
when IBM makes its move. Hopefully IBM will be decisive, as in Checkmate.

cameron.