[svlug] SCO hints at harassing Linus himself

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu May 29 17:29:06 PDT 2003

begin William R Ward quotation of Thu, May 29, 2003 at 04:19:36PM -0700:
> >Some SCO employees are, I'm sure, in the process of changing jobs
> >right now.  Don't create a blacklist that the targets' future
> >actions don't affect.  Behavior modification works; revenge doesn't.
>
> Please read again: Bryan was suggesting a blacklist of EXECUTIVES not
> employees.  Personally I'm undecided as to whether it's a good idea or
> not, much less a feasible one.

You can't divide a company into people with power and people without.
That insults and dehumanizes everyone you don't call an "executive".
Everyone has a moral obligation not to participate in an evil
organization.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti