[svlug] SCO hints at harassing Linus himself

Bryan K. Watson bwatson at nettracers.com
Thu May 29 16:15:44 PDT 2003

I agree that we should be careful about "villainizing" anyone.  We
should, however give people some support in speaking up against the
corporate policy.  If the execs all see their names potentially being
blacklisted, they should take that to the powers that be and possibly
effect a major policy change, rather than just going with the flow and
hanging on to their jobs in a self serving fashion.

"Evil happens when good people do nothing"

-Bryan