[svlug] Wanted: 2001 or 2002 Caldera demo CD

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue May 27 09:35:40 PDT 2003

This is an offer to trade Linux distributions.

If you have a 2001 or 2002 Caldera "demo CD" _without source code_,
I'll trade you a full box set of SuSE 8.2 Professional for it.

I need the Caldera CD for research.

The CD I want must be a pressed, color printed CD (_not_ CD-R) and

 * Have the Caldera name and logo

 * Have a printed Caldera copyright statement dated 2001 or 2002

 * Be just a demo CD without source, _not_ part of a set that also
   came with a source CD.

If you didn't clean up after some trade show, now is your chance
to justify it.  Bring your Caldera demo CD to the next meeting,
or if you can't make it to the meeting I will pick up and deliver
in the Silicon Valley area, or pay for FedEx in the USA.

(I am not making this offer on behalf of SuSE or Caldera, and I am
not affiliated with either of these two companies.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org