[svlug] IPV4 Subnetting

Penguin Power secure at realns.com
Sun May 25 16:22:17 PDT 2003

Thank you sir,

I now understand subnetting fully now. Thank you so much for the help
everybody! :) I am now ready to progress on my CCNA studies.. And i recommend you putting that on
your website.

Everybodys help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, I think its the 3rd
time ive said thanks in this letter. Thanks!@~!@#~!@ :)

By the way rodney my parents and relatives are from Independence, Iowa.