[svlug] IPV4 Subnetting

Rodney Crater rcrater at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 17:17:57 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I will run this by you if you are interested, if not trash it.
For those of you interested if you find any holes or goofs let me know
please.
I would like to post this on my site for my Cisco I students if it seems
helpful to others.
Let me know if it helps Penguin Power, and if you have any questions feel
free to ask.

Rodney Crater
Northwest Iowa Community College
Networking / Computer Instructor
712-324-5061 x220
rcrater at earthlink.net

Smiles Galore = new *( ( Networking )( Computer.Teacher( const Awesome
YOUR_APPRECIATED_COMMENTS) ) )