[svlug] Text mode PS reader

Tim tim at tetro.net
Thu May 22 02:30:58 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 10:36:53PM -0700, Sanatan Rai wrote:
> 	There used to be this console mode postscript viewer calleb bmv
> or bvm. Seems to have disappered. Anyone know where I can find it?

After a bit of Googling I found the Linux Software Map file for it:

  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/graphics/viewers/svga/bmv-1.2.lsm

It says the primary site was:

  sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/apps/graphics/viewers

But it has been moved into the svga subdir.  Then I Googled for the
author and found his list of software he has written:

  http://bigwww.epfl.ch/kybic/software.html

   - Tim