[svlug] Alteon acenic

bharat krishnamurthy bharat at cs.unm.edu
Sun May 18 20:53:45 PDT 2003

Hi,
   I have a problem with this project im working on. The standard linux
kernel comes with the driver for the Alteon Acenic programmable NICs along
with the NIC firmware in the form of a header file called acenic_firmware.h

Now the problem is, I need to hack this firmware but am not able to find the
original source files for the same.Alteon does not exist anymore and hence
no support is available for these NICs.

Does anyone here have the source files( preferable with a trace enabled
driver) or knows where I can get the same?

Thanks
Bharat