[svlug] ATI 8500DV and GATOS setup

Ryan Joseph ryan at ryanjoseph.com
Fri May 9 14:26:18 PDT 2003

Incredible!  It worked - thank you!

Odd things are (of course) happening: most odd is when I first set
everything up and tested it, I ran 'glxgears' and was getting nearly
2,000 FPS.  Now, I only get 200 with what I thought was the same setup.
However, TV still works, so I'm stoked.

If anyone has any troubleshooting ideas, let me know, but it's really
not that big of a deal.

Thanks everyone for all the help!

--Ryan

Ryan P. Joseph                                  ryan at ryanjoseph.com