[svlug] developer survey

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Mon Mar 31 11:37:40 PST 2003

Paul is an svlug member, if you have some input, I'm sure he would
appreciate it.

Thanks
Marc

----- Forwarded message from Paul Cubbage <pcubbage at opencountry.com> -----

From: Paul Cubbage <pcubbage at opencountry.com>
To: Marc MERLIN <marc_news at merlins.org>

Marc,
Open Country has an online survey regarding the use of time in front of
a computer for developers, sysadmins, and others working on or
maintaining systems.  We believe that it is on subject for svlug or at
least not that far off.

It is posted at

https://oc-dev.opencountry.com/survey/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=DeveloperTime

It should be open but if it asks for a UID/password, enter:
UID: Survey
PWD: Developer

The results will be posted shortly after we're done (in a few weeks)..

Would you please post this on svlug or give us your permission to do so?

----- End forwarded message -----