[svlug] Re: Revolution-OS DVD/VHS out

Ira Abramov lists-svlug at ira.abramov.org
Mon Mar 31 08:33:34 PST 2003

Quoting Jeremy Zawodny, from the post of Sun, 30 Mar:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 11:23:41AM -0800, Bhavesh Patel wrote:
> > The much awaited DVD/VHS of the documentary Revolution
> > OS is out.
> > You can order it from Think Geek.
> > http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/5dd5/
>
> FWIW, NetFlix has had it for a while now.

only without lots and lots of added features.

btw, thinkgeek won't ship surface or air overseas, only the very
expensive express services are offered. I have at least two people here
in Israel that would like a copy, can anyone help out by ordering and
mailing it to us via standard airmail? I can pay by a personal American
check in advance if needed.

thanks,
Ira.

--