[svlug] Cell Phone Locking

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Thu Mar 27 22:21:27 PST 2003

> > Yes, I am asking you to change. Just because you've done it
> > for 12 years doesn't mean its right. I've seen other people

OK, I'll publically acknowledge that I did a bad thing - I
realized just now what the heck Erik was talking about.  Hitting
reply to an earlier svlug posting as a shortcut to using the
address book to grab the SVLUG address results in also picking up
the In-Reply-To.

So, it was not my reply that caused the furor, it was my initial
posting itself.  I was reacting assuming that it was my reply
that raised the hackles.

I apologize, I see what I did wrong, and I won't do it
again.  Fair enough?

> So, you may want to tone down your language some.  It comes

But I do stand by my assertions that if you want someone to do
something different, then honey is far, far better than vinegar.

Greg