[svlug] Cell Phone Locking

Erik Fears strtok at softhome.net
Thu Mar 27 18:12:43 PST 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 04:44:21PM -0800, Greg Herlein wrote:
> Huh?  You want me to alter the habit of just replying to a mail
> (in pine, by the way) that I've done for over 12 years in linux,
> just so your mailer will thread it right?
>
> Ha ha ha!  Oh, that's a good one.
>
> Greg
>
> PS - seriously, if you want to change my behavior, perhaps you
> should try to enlighten me as to the technical details of how
> my mail was mis-formatted.

Yes, I am asking you to change. Just because you've done it
for 12 years doesn't mean its right. I've seen other people
on this same list complain about the same problem. Anyone using
mutt with threading will have this issue.

To: Silicon Valley Users Group <svlug at lists.svlug.org>

^^ see this In-Reply-To. Email clients use this to determine
what email you were replying to. Any client that does threading
will use this (do you think it just uses the subject?)

-Erik Fears