[svlug] Bugtracking: Bugzilla installation, other BTS?

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 27 14:48:34 PST 2003

Two questions:

   - Anyone here with experience setting up Bugzilla for a small (< 10
     developers) team, 1 day shot, who'd suggest a rate for setting up
     and configuring for intranet use?

   - What other BTS are people using?  I think I asked this within the
     past twelve months, but it might be useful to see what's still /
     now being used.

I'm most interested in Bugzilla and TUTOS, though I may be swayed.
Being packaged for Debian is a large plus (BZ is, TUTOS isn't).

Peace.

   What doesn't kill you makes you stranger.
     -- Karsten M. Self, misreading as usual, San Marcos Pass Rd., 1988