[svlug] sftp-server processes

Tim tim at tetro.net
Wed Mar 26 22:35:39 PST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 10:40:45AM -0700, Robert Khachikyan wrote:
> I have several machines running RedHat ranging from 5.X to 7.X
> and they all have ssh 2.4 (i know i know, they should be updated)

> Last time I contacted ssh.com took 7 weeks to get a response.

I could be wrong, but I don't think RedHat ever came with the commercial
ssh implementation from ssh.com.  You're probably talking about OpenSSH.
In which case, you shouldn't contact ssh.com about bugs.  OpenSSH's web
site is http://openssh.org.

I'm sorry that doesn't help you with your problem.

   - Tim