[svlug] Two CD burners

Karl F. Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Mar 25 14:32:35 PST 2003

	I have arrived with 2 CD read-write devices on my computer which
is running Red Hat 8. Using Grub I am able to make either one emulate a
scsi drive from a kernel pre load in Grub. But if I put in both hdc and
hdd only the first one is done.

	Seem to recall if you take a couple of modules out of the kernel
then you can have both CD drives appear to be scsi. This is important
because cdrecord software can only work with scsi drives.