[svlug] Take 3: "Secrets of the Linux Developers Elite"...Action

Ukulelekid@aol.com Ukulelekid at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 21:34:13 PST 2003

Dear Linux Developers,

My name is John Papageorge.

I am beginning a series on innovative linux developers for IBM. It will be
similar to a series I am writing on innovative wireless developers that you
can check out again:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite11.html

The voice messaging company powers a company called buzzphone, which you can
check out at www.buzzphone.com. It's an OPT-IN service to receive voice
messages from your favorite pop artist or, perhaps, even favorite ex-Monty
Python members.

Media Overdrive, which has outdated information on the web site, is not part
of the Linux series. I thought this was super obvious.

The wireless series is very popular and I believe the linux series to exceed
that.

Please call me if you have any questions or drop by my house for a tasty
snack. I would love for several of you to participate in this series.

Warm Regards,

John Papageorge
415-699-6910