[svlug] "Secrets of the Linux Developers Elite" Take 2

Ukulelekid@aol.com Ukulelekid at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 21:00:40 PST 2003

Dear Linux Developers,

Let me begin this again.

I am beginning a series on innovative linux developers for IBM. It will be
similar to a series I am writing on innovative wireless developers that you
can check out again:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite11.html

I have cleared this with the apologetic individual who foolishly sent out an
email without confirming that this series was legitimate.  I am looking for
linux developers who would like to share some of their experiences working
with linux with the international linux community.

The wireless series is very popular and I believe the linux series to exceed
that.

Please call me if you have any questions.

Regards,

John Papageorge
415-699-6910