[svlug] Windoz XP

Stephen R. Savitzky steve at theStarport.org
Sun Mar 16 14:54:56 PST 2003

"Karl F. Larsen" <k5di at zianet.com> writes:

> 	I'm wondering if anyone has seen a web page or other source that
> shows you how to load XP onto a home computer AND a laptop. Micro$oft
> has quite a new anti-theft thingy working now.

Um, that would be a violation of Microsoft's license, and could easily
land you in serious trouble.  Besides which, this is a Linux mailing
list, in case you hadn't noticed.

The correct way to load the same OS onto a home computer and a laptop is
to use Linux, which of course is perfectly legal.

--
 /   Steve Savitzky   \  rw-rw-rw- : the file permissions of the beast   \
/ <steve at theStarport.org>      http://theStarport.com/people/steve/       \