KDE talk Monday (was Re: [svlug] notes from 3/12 SacLUG meeting)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 13 18:30:41 PST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 02:46:08PM -0800, Ian Kluft wrote:
> I attended the Sacramento LUG (SacLUG) meeting on Wednesday 3/12.  I thought
> I'd send a note about it to SVLUG since our list seems to cast a wide net
> across Northern California.  There were also visitors from LUG of Davis.
>    http://www.saclug.org/
>    http://www.lugod.org/
<snip>

Hey Ian, thanks for the plug.  Nice seeing you last night.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to remind the SVLUG folks that LUGOD's
next meeting is this coming Monday, March 17th.  We'll have a couple of
KDE developers visiting us to talk!

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

As Ian said, getting up this way takes a bit of time.  Don't be afraid to
show up late, though.  We do club business at the beginning, so speakers
don't get started until 7:15 or so.

Maps and directions are here:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

Take care!